This is what Gong learned after analyzing over 176,891 sales calls:
- This language extends sales cycles by 19% (when it’s used at any point in a deal)
- This phrase TRIPLES the time you spend on pricing (if it’s said in your first two sales calls)
- This pronoun works best during the negotiation phase of your deal
- Top performers use this word 1.7X in each deal (while average performers only use it 0.2X)
- How cursing impacts sales
And much more…
Gong compiled everything into a clear, concise, convenient cheat sheet, so you can reference it anytime during a call or while writing an email.
It’s called Words That Close— and you can get right here.
265 Cambridge Ave, Suite 60717 Palo Alto, CA 94306 | Unsubscribe
| | You have received this email because you requested information from Entrepreneur's sponsors when you registered with Entrepreneur Media Inc.
This e-mail was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail was sent by: Entrepreneur Media Inc. 18061 Fitch Irvine, CA 92614
Copyright © 2022 Entrepreneur Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
We respect your right to privacy
View our Policy | Manage Subscriptions