Bitcoin's value is surging and some are predicting that it could hit $100,000 by year end. In our FREE virtual event 2021 Forbes Blockchain 50 Symposium: Crypto Goes Corporate on Tuesday, April 13 from 2 - 4 p.m. ET, we will explore how banks and other non-traditional blockchain firms are leveraging crypto to advance their business models.
Join Forbes and other blockchain enthusiasts as we explore crypto applications from invoice reconciliation to verifying product provenance to holding Bitcoin as a treasury asset.
- Dan Schulman, President & CEO, PayPal
- Michael Saylor, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy
- Tom Jessop, President, Fidelity Digital Assets
- Cuy Sheffield, Head of Crypto, Visa
- Umar Farouq, CEO, Onyx by J.P. Morgan
- Archana Sristry, Senior Director, Engineering, Walmart Global Tech
- And many other industry leaders!
We look forward to seeing you on April 13 for what promises to be an incredible event!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forbes Team