|If you love food and wine, this trip is for you. |
- Mary Taylor Simeti, author and expert on Sicilian food, will join us on this voyage that circumnavigates Sicily to help us discover Sicilian approach to food and dining.
- A native expert will lead an on-board wine tasting and educational session about local vintages, inspired by Wine Spectator's Online Wine School curriculum.
- Experience Sicily through its eclectic cuisine - with Greek, Spanish, French, and Arabic influences.
- You will discover Sicily's inviting medieval towns, including Monreale and Palermo.
- We begin and end in Malta, where we will encounter the prehistoric temples of Gozo as well as the great monuments of Valletta.
| LEARN MORE |
|firstname.lastname@example.org is receiving this message because of their customer relationship with Saveur. |
Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure delivery.
Copyright © Bonnier Corporation, 460 N. Orlando Ave., Suite 200, Winter Park, FL 32789
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are those of the sponsors and are not an endorsement nor do they reflect the opinions of Bonnier Corporation or any of its publications.